Welcome
Welcome to deadhorseinterchangeable

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload kahntent, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The Real Brad Jones (The Cinema Snob)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Real Brad Jones (The Cinema Snob)

Postby Grapeman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:01 am

It's the backwards hat, you just can't pull it off anymore. when was the last time you saw a ****** even attempt it?
It's not grape if she's quenched.
Grapeman

Postby Tesla » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:12 pm

[quote="Grapeman"]It's the backwards hat, you just can't pull it off anymore. when was the last time you saw a  ****** even attempt it?

Anyone else find it Ironic he''s stuck in the 90's after having a show called 80's Dan about someone stuck in the 80's.
Tesla

Postby drisko » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Tesla wrote:Anyone else find it Ironic he''s stuck in the 90's after having a show called 80's Dan about someone stuck in the 80's.

Well that was before he got divorced, cheated on with his best friend, watched his various shows fail, and all his friends got married and jobs so they couldn't spend as much time with him.

I joke, but he really has stopped doing scripted kahntent that required the rest of the Snob crew. The Reviewers I get since Jake was a big part, but he could have done an 80s Dan easily by just replacing Jake's voice on ROB and making a crack about actors who get replaced. Yes, there was Jesus, Bro but that was directed by Ryan, all Brad did was shoot the behind the scenes stuff. But now everyone is too busy to spend time with him. And he's alone with no one else to watch the first season of Joey with.
drisko

Postby General Hermes » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:03 am

So what's Brad's backstory? From what I've been able to glean, His parents were married at some point, but his mom ran off with another woman. Then Brad bounced back and forth between the two households, mostly being raised by TV. His parents would let him watch anything he wants as long as they wouldn't have to deal with him. I haven't heard him mention any siblings. Then apparently his teens and twenties were spent partying. Anything else?
General Hermes

Postby Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:22 am

He's kinda bi-sexual or was bi curious or something. At least he mentioned that on some dating site a long time ago.
I think he'd make for a way more convincing ****** than desperately trying to get married. He's got kinda faggy mannerisms.
Support my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JoeVargas
drisko wrote:I believe the kids call it a 'My Little Pony' or some such nonsense. From what little I've heard about them, they seem to be for young men to explore bestiality by putting their dicks in the toys.
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Postby banU2 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:29 am

Last time I saw him, his mannerisms led me to believe his on an on-off relationship with cheap drugs-pharmaceuticals as a way to not go full junkie more so than anything else. Either that, or he's destroyed by all the junk food he's consuming.
Assiman wrote:Guess who else is never wrong? Ban.

poonoo wrote:Looks like you got ban'd.

Spoiler:
banU2

Postby VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:57 am

[quote="Kugelfisch"]He's kinda bi-sexual or was bi curious or something. At least he mentioned that on some dating site a long time ago.
I think he'd make for a way more convincing  ****** than desperately trying to get married. He's got kinda faggy mannerisms.

Suddenly his constant need to go "Hey everyone! Look at my new girlfriend!" seems to have a new meaning. Is he another Linkara? Desparately trying to convince himself that he's straight? Do all of his relationships fail because he's never serious about it?
VoiceOfReasonPast

Postby drisko » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:56 am

[quote="VoiceOfReasonPast"][quote="Kugelfisch"]He's kinda bi-sexual or was bi curious or something. At least he mentioned that on some dating site a long time ago.
I think he'd make for a way more convincing   ****** than desperately trying to get married. He's got kinda faggy mannerisms.

Suddenly his constant need to go "Hey everyone! Look at my new girlfriend!" seems to have a new meaning. Is he another Linkara? Desparately trying to convince himself that he's straight? Do all of his relationships fail because he's never serious about it?

Could be why his marriage failed. You go watch the old videos and he's constantly talking over Jillian, or paying more attention to his friends than her. Hell, he put their wedding on hold so he could go run around in the desert with a bunch of people he'd never met for a week. But he was always talking about how big her tits were and aiming the camera right at them. Even on the old Radiodrome episodes, Josh Hadley of all people seemed to have more respect for Jillian than Brad did.
drisko

Previous

Return to Internet Nobodies