Welcome
Welcome to deadhorseinterchangeable

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload kahntent, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum auto-censoring

Find out what will make me turn into an Attention Seeking Ginger Pig

Re: Forum auto-censoring

Postby mad bum » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Can we just replace swear words with censored words? When everyone someone curses it completely messes up the thread and makes it impossible to read. Just space it out so it goes like s h i t.
Get well soon spoony.

mad bum

Postby poonoo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:10 pm

[quote="mad bum"]Can we just replace swear words with censored words? When everyone someone curses it completely messes up the thread and makes it impossible to read. Just space it out so it goes like s h i t.

Doesn't matter since it messes it up anyway, I have that in place for most swears but it still does it.

I may as well announce I have made a new forum, just putting some finishing touches to it like making some new threads for each section since the forum messing up seems to be the bigger issue and if you read the thread on freeforums support the incompetent ******* who codes the site can't see any issues when he tests it. When it's ready I will lock everything here and link to the new site everywhere in big caps.
Kugelfisch wrote:Give me Twinkies or give me death!

RapeCulture wrote:I'd only  fuck Lupa if Phelan would walk in on us and say, "RapeCulture? What are YOU doing here?" And then I'd be like, "I'm making a CAMEO!" Then he and I would both review Lupa's vagina.
poonoo
Site Admin

Postby Mungo Jerry » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:07 am

What I'd like to know is what's up with some of the longer posts winding up resembling Dr. Bronner's soap labels.
:?
Mungo Jerry

Postby poonoo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:58 am

[quote="Mungo Jerry"]What I'd like to know is what's up with some of the longer posts winding up resembling Dr. Bronner's soap labels.
:?

Ask the incompetent **** who runs freeforums. He thinks everything is fine and doesn't know it is happening, despite being told this when he tests it nothing fucks up at all apparently. It's the main reason I am moving since for many the site is unreadable.

For some reason mods and admins can't see how fucked it is, so I need to be told how bad it is to know if anything is wrong.

RapeCulture wrote:I'd only  fuck Lupa if Phelan would walk in on us and say, "RapeCulture? What are YOU doing here?" And then I'd be like, "I'm making a CAMEO!" Then he and I would both review Lupa's vagina.
poonoo
Site Admin

Postby banU2 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:07 am

Even for mods it starts  fucking up I think. Some threads are censoring with **** even when logged in.
Assiman wrote:Guess who else is never wrong? Ban.

poonoo wrote:Looks like you got ban'd.

Spoiler:
banU2

Postby justmebro » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:10 pm

poonoo wrote:I need to be told how bad it is to know if anything is wrong.

I don't think you really wanna see what we seen :lol:

http://imgur.com/a/olECs
justmebro

Postby poonoo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:50 pm

[quote="justmebro"][quote="poonoo"]I need to be told how bad it is to know if anything is wrong.

I don't think you really wanna see what we seen :lol:

http://imgur.com/a/olECs

**** it's even worse than the last time I logged out. No wonder Kugel threatened to make a new forum in my PMs, I'd be pissed too.

poonoo
Site Admin

Postby rabidtictac » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:27 pm

That is quite a bit worse than what I see when I'm logged out.
Kugelfisch wrote:The true mark of all  shit people on this planet is not being able to handle the banter.
rabidtictac
Supreme Shitposter

Postby Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:53 am

It's not every thread all the time but...
shits fucked.PNG
shits fucked.PNG (125.11 KiB) Viewed 139 times

...yeah.
Support my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JoeVargas
drisko wrote:I believe the kids call it a 'My Little Pony' or some such nonsense. From what little I've heard about them, they seem to be for young men to explore bestiality by putting their dicks in the toys.
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Previous

Return to Rules and announcements