Welcome
Welcome to deadhorseinterchangeable

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload kahntent, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Donald Trump proclaims that he will be the greatest lolcow

Talk about politics and social issues here like the pseudo-intellectuals that you are. What, you think the title is wrong? What ELSE did you talk about in that thread anyway?

Re: Donald Trump proclaims that he will be the greatest lolc

Postby SickAndTired » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:58 pm

They'll dump them in the middle of America and keep them as far away from LA and New York as possible. They never, EVER take them in their own neighbourhoods, they KNOW they will **** and kill people if they let in too many, they KNOW they are wrong about this which is why they lie. They let them in to felate themselves, but someone else has to face the consequences of their ego boost, and it's always the working class.

That's the way every SJW I've ever met works: they push support for all these groups of people they have no contact with, nor want any contact with. They do not want refugees, poor people, or anyone going near their ivory towers and gated communities, else they'd finally snap and be exposed for the hypocritical filth they really are. If it weren't for the ego boosts and political monies, social justice wouldn't even be a thing.

Best thing is most of these SJWs aren't very diverse in and among themselves. It's the same old narrow pool of sheltered city slicking upper/middle class liberals with a personality complex and no comprehension of how the world really works. They're usually white but you do run across the odd colored one of color but it's like a box of old rotten Twinkies: they may look different on the outside but it's the same old mush on the inside. :lol:

I don't even care if someone despises certain groups of people, just be honest about it instead of hiding behind this phony image of social justice. People have always hated other people for some ******* reason and trying to act high 'n mighty never got anywhere.
Glory to the mighty burger!
SickAndTired

Postby poonoo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:21 pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-02/d ... ll/8234904

Even Trump can't stand the yuppie  cunt. He doesn't want to embarrass himself but he clearly got cucked hard by Trump.
Kugelfisch wrote:Give me Twinkies or give me death!

RapeCulture wrote:I'd only  fuck Lupa if Phelan would walk in on us and say, "RapeCulture? What are YOU doing here?" And then I'd be like, "I'm making a CAMEO!" Then he and I would both review Lupa's vagina.
poonoo
Site Admin

Postby Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:34 am

So much for "He's going to backpedal hard.".
Support my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JoeVargas
drisko wrote:I believe the kids call it a 'My Little Pony' or some such nonsense. From what little I've heard about them, they seem to be for young men to explore bestiality by putting their dicks in the toys.
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Postby banU2 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Meanwhile, in Greece, the common people are finally opening their eyes to the Trumpster's ways and learning about the **** of the past 4 years. That awakening is glorious to behold...especially after learning about Milo, Breitbart and the **** that goes behind the Alt right and alt left scene. :lol: **** power levels, soon everyone wil be the same over here. 8-)
Assiman wrote:Guess who else is never wrong? Ban.

poonoo wrote:Looks like you got ban'd.

Spoiler:
banU2

Postby Jonny Lee » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:54 am

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/09/politics/ ... mmigration

>9th Circuit Court of Appeals

>includes 4 districts of California

Jonny Lee

Postby Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:53 am

By all means, don't learn from Europe's mistakes. You may look "racist" if you don't keep your borders open for unstable nations.
Support my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JoeVargas
drisko wrote:I believe the kids call it a 'My Little Pony' or some such nonsense. From what little I've heard about them, they seem to be for young men to explore bestiality by putting their dicks in the toys.
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Postby VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:53 am

I'm starting to get bored by these internal pissing contest. When will Trump finally start to troll and confuse foreign governments in earnest?
VoiceOfReasonPast

Postby rabidtictac » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:04 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =862433250

Lel. I found this by following the twitter of those vlambeer f u c k s. I just wanted to see if they had any UPDATE or PATCH news and it was full of SJW garbage.
Kugelfisch wrote:The true mark of all  shit people on this planet is not being able to handle the banter.
rabidtictac
Supreme Shitposter

Previous

Return to Escapist Forum (POLIDIX)